CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

USM tourney


Obviously this post has got to be something about USM open 2009 (; I just went to USM individual event to visit the chess enthusiasts (which was so much lesser if compared to last year's participation), & at the same time took some random shots of random people. Then, PSLim Euhong Thong and I had an unforgettable HIGH-PRICED dinner at Manhanttam Fish Market. Oh gosh, fish was so dreaded to me in the following week due to consuming too much fish at a time. Kia si lang~

I ain't gonna order the super plate which is sufficient for 4 people, ever again.

USM indiv:
Sanjeev and Gavin.

Ming min.

De Jack.

Yikping.

Khaiboon, the champ.

The winners.

Euhong.

Kaichia.

PSLim.

As for team event, there's nothing much to talk about. Disappointment overwhelmed me. Defeated by some people who I shouldn't have. I can't imagine my performance in MSSPP. Kek sim ar !

USM team:
Haisheng & Tjun Yee.

Chungling gina (;

Observe the 3 fellas beside me.
Their expression..

Chennee.

0 comments: