CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thai-Penang Conference

Skipped a few lessons on Thurs to attend a conference. Thai sister guides dropped by at our Hq for a visit. Gosh organizing the event was really a headache for all of us ! I was the Mc *tremble*, had to talk so much in front of so so so many people, definitely the worst part of the day.

The crowd.

Lousy welcoming dance by the candidates ><

Fascinating Chinese traditional dance by Heng Ee guides.

Spectacular (:

Group photo with Thai performers.
Their attires were way nicer compared to ours.

The programme on that day didn't stick to what we had already planned, missed out a lot of sections due to the time limit. Performances from the Thai girls were simply the best. The steps were hard to catch up for noobs like us, seriously. Overall, the event was quite okay, at least we really enjoyed throughout the whole thing. I could feel the enthusiasm of the Thai girls when interacting with us, they were just so sincere and warm !

It's me and some Thai guides, cheers~

It's me again (; With my first friend, Jarinya!
Thanks for the T.

Yeephing, Joanne and Yentheng.

Some little things given by Thai sister guides.

Echanged all my exchangable and "available" badges with some Thai guides (: cause we can't get these badges anywhere in Penang, and furthermore their badges look much more nicer than ours. I've got one T-shirt from my first Thai friend - JARINYA Kaewsuk (; , Thai girl guide badges & scarf & belt, souvenirs and contact cards. I love souvenirs. By the way, I learned some Thai too ! But I've already forgotten how to pronounce, it's hard to remember.

Joanne and Jarinya. J².

Huiting and a Thai girl guide,
& some Thai traditional food in the basket.

Mxhi, a Thai sister guide, Huimin and Weining.
Glutton !

Joanne, Thai trainer and Jarinya.

Took tonnes of pictures, but they were so blurred due to the bad lighting. I tried to fix them, but they were still the same, blurred. 'kay, back to the topic. Jarinya gave me a lot of stuffs. Lousy me, I felt so guilty as I didn't prepare anything to exchange. So I compensated by giving her 2 real big hugsss before she moved on to the next destination. We may not stay connected all the time, but I'll always remember her, she's a part of my remembrance already.

What a mess. So messy. We girls? I doubt that.

After that, fetched Yeephing back to her house in Sungai Ara, so faraway. The most unfortunate thing happened to me when I was on my way home, my tyre punctured. Shit, I pushed my bike from factory area to somewhere near Sunshine to get someone to fix my stupid bike. Sent S.O.S to dad and then he came to me within 30 mins, whoa god blessed. Rushed to Anthony tuition afterward and had the most crowded class ever. I fell alsleep, totally out of control. Damn tired wei !


0 comments: