CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Crazy!

Random:
I wanted so much to get out of this place,
stay away from where I am,
and live a new life at some other place.
Everything is good here.
But I want more!
(:
This is honestly what I've been thinking.


Obviously my favourites.



"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

"You're afraid not because of a houseful of vampires, but afraid of those vampires won't accept you."

Crazy! I tried to remember what they had in their conversations. Wrong, should be what that is written in the book, lol. Madness!

Twilight and New Moon, simply front page enough to drive me insane. Just finished reading Twilight, going to start New Moon soon. I never expected myself to read novels, especially English novels. It's a miracle that I was able to finish it within 3 days ^^ The story about Edward Cullen and Isabella Swan is getting more and more exciting, I just can't stop myself not to continue. The forbidden love sparks in every word... I have a question, why is the story not real?

Things are crazy right now. I have no idea how to fix my craze-of-twilight-sickness ^^ New Moon, gonna settle you in one week wahaha.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it were real, you would be dead now.
real vampires are not as handsome as Edward Cullen or the Cullens, the fictional vampires from the author's imagination.