CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Partay


Yes! Eclipse is awesome. Time to wave goodbye to Eclipse, and turn my head towards Breaking Dawn. Right now, all I have to do is be patient and wait for the stock to arrive. Patience is all I need so that I won't drive myself crazy wanting for it. Gosh, I should have bought the book when I found it in MPH few days ago, how stupid I was for saying no! Urgh.

Fine. What done is done.



Let's talk about some happy stuffs.
Yeah, that's right, it's gonna be all about Thong's birthday party last week. Early of the day, I went to Gurney to meet up with Wancing, Suquin, Xixuan and Wonghao for Twilight in GSC. My first impression was, Omigosh Edward Cullen was killing me!

After that, went to MPH to meet Boonwue and Wong. Ok, the plan went on, it was time to rush to the bungalow where the party was held. The rest of the day, well, let the pictures do the talking (:

Queen and Xix.
Playing in fitting room.

During the party, there were several common poses when I was trying to snap photos of the gang. First, hands covered their faces.

Thong.

Wonghao.

Huiting.

An unknown siao-kia who stole my phone
and refused to return (:

Randy.

Second, blanket covered over the whole body.

Third, ignored the one holding camera without even looking at the direction.

Four, used whatever in hand to cover their faces.

Sanjeevwaaaaaaaa, with joker card in hand.

Thong. That's his present.

Tjunyee.

Ok. We talked craped joked and made hell lot of fun with limited resources in the house. Poker card, the universal thing that unites everyone. After sticking ourselves on tv screen for PCK, Thong brought his birthday cake out and the most important part of the night had finally begun. Sang some songs, clapped cheerfully, then opened mouth for cake (:

Brilliant invention.

The cake. Nice isn't it.

Birthday boy.

Birthday girl.

Choonyong's birthday present, but it seemed like it suited Thong too. I had an enjoyable moment there, big thank you to Thong for the invitation!

So, just wear it, lah!

And.. the rate of uploading pictures is freaking me out! Duh.

0 comments: