CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eclipse

"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
- Edward Cullen, New Moon Chapter 23.

My favourite quote ! ^^


I settled New Moon already. Right now, this should be my next target to be accomplished before school reopens, which is very soon. I can't keep my eyes off the Twilight saga. Books are the best thing to keep my imagination going wild, and they make the boredom of staying at home easier to be endured. I do love books. Hopefully it isn't too late to realise that.

My mom always gave me a she's-crazy-after-all expression whenever she saw her daughter reading silently in the room. I guess I surprised her in a positive way ^^ Because I truly understand that if I want to go overseas, my English must be good, and I'm working hard to improve. Am making good effort to achieve dreams, good luck.

0 comments: