CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight

I'm addicted to this movie, it's called Twilight, just so romantic and unforgettable. The scenes where Bella and Edward spend together are still vivid in my mind, and I can't control myself not to think about it haha. To be honest, I've watched the movie for two times in the cinema, and yet I'm still going for trice cause it's too hard to resist, wow this is madness =) ! I like Edward Cullen, a gorgeous and strikingly beautiful vampire who has waited for someone like Bella for 90 years, truly magnificent. Bella, on the other hand, desires to become a vampire like what Edward is to stay with him together forever. The last prom night scene almost made me cry lol (: !

It's a great production of Summit Entertainment, not to be missed! Too great too great.


Spider monkeys on the tree !

We don't get the chance to watch the kissing scene in the cinema,
ok due to some ridiculous reasons.

A family full of weird looking people.
That's the way Robert Pattinson described the vampire family
during an interview.

The poster. I like it the most,
though it's not an official one.


Oh, Edward Cullen is hot ! I can't wait to read the book, to complete the incomplete movie scenes through words and writing ^^ I never wanted to read a novel so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're going thrice for the movie, and you'll be missing the kissing scene for thrice,
so what's the point??

Get the book as soon as possible and engross yourself in it.

Melissa Chong said...

i love the second photo...
bt, i dun like bella~
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD
EDWARD