CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Messages

Thanks to Florence who was willing to sell her extra Breaking Dawn to me. Completely satisfied (:



I've already read through book 1 which is written from my favourite character Bella's perspective. The images are vivid and real in my mind when I try to picture every scene in the book, and not forgetting the movie soundtracks as background music, wow awesome.

As for book 2, it's boring. Who's possibly interested in Jacob's perspective. Gosh.

____________________________________________________

Something, 'bout bop.
Ok, about the trainings that we've had in this holidays, they're really challenging. They are not just physical torture, but also strengthen our volition, one word: tough (for somebody on earth like me who seldom exercise). I attended the trainings for only one main purpose, to burn calories! (: Besides, I have the responsibilities.

To my fellow members,
I know everyone suffers from the tough trainings and the thought of giving up often comes to your mind. Please don't, just endure through the tough circumstances and we'll get what we deserve in the end. Please don't, blame the newbies for some simple mistakes, you were once like them, too. Please don't, let others down without lending a helping hand, it's about the team, not an isolated island. And please don't, forget that if you think you're suffering a lot, the teacher and the coach are actually suffering a lot more than what you expect. No longer a young and fragile kids, please be responsible and think before taking action.

Show your compensation by making your attendance record as nice as possible, not just simply sms/send an instant message through msn, it brings no advantage for the team.

Pass my message up. Hope to see you guys in the last 3 days. Cheers.

0 comments: