CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kerachut

Yesterday morning I had an enjoyable hike, Sutian, Sanjeevwa, Huiting and I went to Pantai Kerachut. Had a lot of fun during the journey, 'cause Sanjeevwa's voice never stopped from the very beginning until the end of it. He just kept on talking about random stuffs, famous saying: can die larh. Yea, and finally, he survived, geezx.

Just keep on moving.

Sanjeevwa.

Joanne.

Huiting.

Su Tian.

They went for a swim in the sea. As for me, I chose to sit on a huge rock by the seaside instead of immersing myself in the salty water. Photography was indeed the best pastime for an idler like me (: The sunlight was warm. I never felt so good sitting under the sun.

Look at San, what kind of expression is that (:

Yeah that's right, we're finally here.

Ting.

San, tries to balance himself after jumping off the rock.

Ginas.

2 young kids, splashing another kids.

Short pause, phew.

San, gets stung by some kind of aquatic creature.

Swim, swim.

After that, we took a short break in some sort of rest house nearby, recharged our energy for Thong's party afterward. Too bad, I didn't get the chance to record their snores (:

Su Tian. In the middle of dreams.

San, cannot pull himself out from dreamland.

Having small, random chit chat.

Went back by hiking at 2 o'clock. Slept all the way back in the bus, a little tired to stay awake. After that, flew straight to Stallion for a swim in the swimming pool. Syok.

0 comments: