CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Simple celebration

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I went to House of Steamboat (Did I translate it correctly? Original name in Chinese: 火锅之家) with my uncle and aunt for a super dooper X'mas meal =/ alright, just a simple celebration. It wasn't crowded when I came. Felt great without having to squeeze in and out in the long queue. We turned our table into a mess, quite awful. I couldn't finish all the food, it was too much too much for my stomach to occupy. Absolutely satisfied (:

X'mas tree.

My uncle.

My Taiwanese aunt.

Before.. clean and shiny.

After.. black and dirty and messy.

After that, time to go tuition ! Kinda excited, it was d-first time for me to have tuition class during X'mas (: Wancing, Choonyong, Yingxin, Huiting and I shared a X'mas card for Anthony.

:) X'mas happy.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh..
原来是你送anthony的
上次他还在我们面前炫耀这个card...