CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big line-up 09

As you can see from the title.. that's right, I went to an event called the big line-up yesterday. Why did we have to line-up? Hell I'd like to know.

GGA blocked some of the busiest roads in this island to celebrate some sort of anniversary, well it was a waste of time actually. How pathetic, the road users who had 0% involvement in the event were
stucked in the long queue for I-don't-know-how-long-it-was. As the cyclist of the day, I enjoyed the journey all along the way throughly because my duty was to cycle around. But for the people who stood beside the road for I-don't-know-what-it-was-for, it was a real bore, even worse than the walkathon.



They even invited the band frrm SXI to do a short performance. Kesiannya, they had to stand under the hot sun for such a long time (they're not involved in any guiding organization though), funny right? It was like, 'bersama-sama kita membuang masa', ROFL.



The most wonderful thing was the seaside. It was a good spot to take pictures.



After that, I walked home. Along the way, I enjoyed myself very much. Photography rawks by the way. The road wasn't so busy and the crowd wasn't much if compared to normal weekdays. These facts concluded that it should be safe for me to walk alone, hah.




At dusk, my cousin and I went to Relay For Life, an event to raise fund for the cancer patients to support their high-cost medical fees. It was a good chance to create public awareness regarding the causes and symptoms of cancer. As a part of this community I think we should support this event Relay for Life, perhaps next year. Will be blogging bout it later.






0 comments: