CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

A beachy day

My family and I went for a bungalow stay at somewhere in Tanjung Bungah. Chill, the beach had got no jet ski, no parachute, no foreign visitors, no cliff jumping (wth), NO hot guys doing sun bathing. Only rubbish could be seen all around the place. The bungalow was quite old and seemed like it had been emptied for a long time, kinda eerie and gloomy, goosebumps ! I didn't like the place. Not much recreation could be done. Poker was the best pastime after all.

At dusk, I got myself all wet immersing in the sea. It was sticky and cold the moment I got out of the water. Some hell idiotic people threw a broken jar into the sea and it created a beutiful wound on my knee, damn.


Tsk tsk tsk.

My bro.




Disgusting eh?


The boys then went to hunt for oysters at night. As for my, I enjoyed being alone and the best thing I could do was sleep. I took a nap at the beach. The breeze was refreshing. When the surroundings were completely dark and quiet, no light pollution at all, it was time for firecrackers. My finger, ouch.



Back to home at bout 1 o'clock. Exhasted, both legs went limp.


0 comments: