CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random thoughts


someone
insisted that my opponents
are all lousy players o.O


someone
told me not to be stressed


someone
gave me a lot of support and courage
when I was super emo


someone
sent me messages to wish me luck


someone
asked us to beat his ex-school xD


someone
sms me every time I finished my game
just to ask for my results


someone
was disappointed
because he wasn't able to take part in MSSPP


someone
said that I can make it into MSSM


someone
believed that nightmarish dream
shall not repeat itself



But in the end of listening to so many someone,
do I really have faith in myself?
I don't know, and I never will.

Whenever there's tournament,
there's confusion.
Friendship and sympathy are not allowed
to exist in the game of chess.
So when it comes to confusion - to beat or to feed,
friendship breaks,
and hatred takes over.


That's life -
it's always too complicated.










Alright, cut the crap, hahahaha. The following is the funniest chess image I ever found. Share with you guys. The king says SPARTA! cool.








2 comments:

Jowy Maxwell said...

tat's why i quit chess..
When it comes to champion and friendship, I chose the later..
I just can't belasah my own friend with my own hands..
So I never do well in chess..
And got disappointed.. and quit..

In chess, 对别人仁慈就是对自己残忍..

Anonymous said...

朋友之间的竞争,输的固然会失望,但赢的心里也不会高兴的。

真正的友谊,不应该因为比赛成绩而受影响的。

err...
我有很多感想,下次有空会写在部落格里。
=D