CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ouch

I always hurt myself. Fell down suddenly when running, cut my thumb with parang, knocked my head with the car roof, or even bumped into the wall. This time, things are different. I hurt my leg with super hot exhaust pipe.

The wound hurts. It makes me feel pain and suffer when I step my leg.
Ouch.

This is how it first looked like, about one week ago.







The following is the most disgusting wound
I ever seen.







It's like some kind of rotten meat mixed with
some disgusting yellowish green liquid,
topped with some dark reddish tomato sauce too.






The infected wound is going to take over a long period
to recover.
Imagine this happens to you.







The moral value of this incident,
don't get too near to exhaust pipe,
or anything that is hot.
Your skin is too weak to withstand the temperature.
Please be careful.















And now, it turns into something like this.




Again, everyone please please be careful. It really hurts.
Ouch !
tsk.



4 comments:

Jowy Maxwell said...

Eww.. You haven't been to hospital emergency room... There got more scary de.. This is not tat ugly YET..

Joanne Lim said...

i've never been in an emergency room. & i ain't going into ER unless i'm a doc. i want to save people, not the one who lies on the bed ready to be saved, haha.

Anonymous said...

yuck~~hey don't those pic la...

Joanne Lim said...

MEIXHI xD