CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1st & 2nd day of MSSPP 2009 @ CGL

First day:
MSSPP 2009, what a bloody tournament. I know I can't escape from the fate to play against my friends. I've had enough for today, 3 rounds are quite unbearable. Tomorrow, I'm gonna get whacked by Choonyong.

This year, the tournament is held at Convent Greenlane. Hate to say that the hall has got no air con, so hot so hot. Staying in it feels like sitting in a sauna !










The first 3 rounds are all over. Hello tommorow, hello nightmare. Old seniors, old friends, old chess freaks whosoever, do come to visit (:



Second day:
Yesterday, I thought I was gonna get whacked disastrously by Choonyong, no, I wasn't. Instead, I played against Yuen Sue who is also a strong player from Pcghs. So, the nightmare of facing Choonyong hasn't come yet, but who knows if tomorrow we agree to draw if we meet up? xD

Nicholas, the one who drew with Evan Timothy Capel
XD

Huiting.

Renchi & Shaohong.

Well, as for today, the games were a mess, I lost to Yuen Sue, won Pui yee, then drew with a BJ girl, what the hell? I've got brainwashed terribly by Tkb for the agreement to draw. Fine, let bygones be bygone. Tommorow, I must chop my opponents. Who cares who they are, just get the points and proceed to national tournament xD


MSSM awaits !
says Gavin (:




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eii...

The point is, at last we didn't play against each other! XD

Yeah, MSSM awaits! =D

Next week jiayou jiayou!