CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

3rd day of MSSPP'09 @ CGL

Results for u-18g category



I can't believe my eyes, cause I can't believe that their placings are such high, well, no offense. People kept asking bout the results in u-18g category, so here is it, scroll up and click for the results if you want to see in details. You happy? Maybe, but I'm definitely not. Last year of playing MSSPP, but I didn't even make it into top 6. Nightmarish dream finally repeated itself again, perhaps it was meant to go on that way. Guess I'd just accept it.

Life.









By the way,
CONGRATULATIONS to the champ GAVIN,
you did it.
Proud of you.





2 comments:

Barman said...

Thank you for your fresh ideas. I will if the next post will be interestint than this. But you have to do something to increase traffic.

ChiaHoey said...

cheer up =)