CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heritage walk during CNY

She's Huiting.
I'm Joanne,
and another friend of mine, Wancing.

Three of us went to a Chinese New Year celebration
(I have no idea at all what it's called)
located at Georgetown heritage zone.
A lot of Chinese traditions and works of art
were being displayed.
A very fresh exhibition to me.



The old buildings there are the main attraction,
they look just old and antique.
Penang heritage trail

I was attracted by our Chinese traditional Lion Dance,
spectacular.
They did very well, bravo.

Brilliantly illuminated.
The lanterns gave me strong CNY feel,
teehee ~
We ate a lot, crapped a lot, took pictures, talked a lot
and walked a lot.
Enjoyed (:





Ohya.
Happy chap goh mei btw (:


0 comments: